365 days of snapshots...

For 365 days Leanne and Crystie will be embarking on a challenge to not only take a picture a day, but to also relate it to something they are learning that day. Hope you enjoy our photographs as well as our thoughts for the day.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Love this pic

So I have been MIA like crazy, so sorry!  I am not a good blogger.  But here goes another one. 

I had a photoshoot of my Aunt's family the other day.... 

It was so so so fun because they are just adorable and LOVE to laugh.  I got a ton of laughing pictures.  Partially because my mom was making them laugh because she is crazy!
But this is one of my favorites from the day, slash probably ever.

I love it because one my cousin is so precious and two you see her parents in the background.  They love her so much and have really lived their lives to simply teach and love her like Christ!  They are probably some of the most amazing parents I have ever seen out there.  And as Carrie(cousin) has gotten older she has taken what her parents have shown her and pursued it on her own.  While she is still young and will continue to grow and mature I think this picture is a perfect example of how parents take a child that God has allowed them to have for their time here and teach her about Jesus' love and her Father!  I can't wait to see how Carrie grows up and the adventures the Lord will take her on in life!  I mean just look you can see her parents proud and adoring in the background!  Love it!

1 comment: