365 days of snapshots...

For 365 days Leanne and Crystie will be embarking on a challenge to not only take a picture a day, but to also relate it to something they are learning that day. Hope you enjoy our photographs as well as our thoughts for the day.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Memories and Friendships

Sunday, I had the great opportunity to spend the day helping my mom pack boxes at her house.  We really spent the day sorting through old photo albums and memory boxes.  At times it made me a little sad.  On Sept. 20 I am saying goodbye to a house that I have grown up in.  There are thousands of good memories in that house.  But, it is time to move on from all that and for my mother to finally turn over a new leaf.  I am excited to see where God takes my mom on this journey.  Goodbye 2321 Mt. Hebron Dr.....

Today (monday) I got lunch with one of my favorite people in the world (Jaq).  The Lord brought her into my life when I was a senior in high school and she was a freshman.  And to be honest we have always had this real and fun friendship.  She has been such a blessing in my life.  I love friendships.  My roommate sara and I went hiking in the woods today (next time I am taking my camera), what an adventure.  She has been another example of a deep and real friend.  The Lord provides for us in so many ways....

No comments:

Post a Comment