365 days of snapshots...

For 365 days Leanne and Crystie will be embarking on a challenge to not only take a picture a day, but to also relate it to something they are learning that day. Hope you enjoy our photographs as well as our thoughts for the day.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Football

One of the great joys in life is experiencing a great college football game.  I had the amazing privilege of going to Virginia Tech.  VT plays enter sandman and we all jump up and down as our team enters the field.  I always find myself covered in chills and about to cry.  I love the community that surrounds me.  I always imagine life to be in that way.  Football brings people together.  I long for everyone to live in that community through Christ.  What if Christ was always the one that beings people together?  What if a stadium of 90,000 was filled with people shouting for Christ and enjoying him.  Whenever I am at a football game I have such high hopes that one day it will indeed be that way.  Virginia Tech loss to Boise State, but I had a great day enjoying my college friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment