365 days of snapshots...

For 365 days Leanne and Crystie will be embarking on a challenge to not only take a picture a day, but to also relate it to something they are learning that day. Hope you enjoy our photographs as well as our thoughts for the day.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Simple Things




Just in case you don't know.... this is Leanne.
She LOVES LOVES LOVES frozen pizza.
I know odd thing to love right?
But she does, whole heartedly.  
We got the great privilege of spending the weekend together.  And what does she suggest for our big time Saturday night?  Frozen pizza and a movie!  LOVE IT!!  Leanne is a person that finds absolute joy in the simple things.  I love that about her.  She reminds me of the joy God is laying out for us each day. We just need to notice it.  God is always doing stuff and working but are our eyes tuned to see it.  She is tuning her eyes each day to find pure joy in Christ, through the simple and big things.  Even the simple things like frozen pizza.  
You should really get to know Leanne.  Your life would be more fun I am sure.  She is a blast and my best friend that I do not know what I would do without.  She asks me hard questions and doesn't let me get away with the surfacey answers.  She cares, deeply!  

How many things are we missing that could change our spirit or heart that day?  God wants us to thrive and see him everywhere, because He is everywhere.  What are the simple things in your life that you find joy in, or maybe the places you could find joy in.
Love you leanner!


No comments:

Post a Comment